Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top 5 Exam Revision Tips - Breeze through your exams!


Years ago I hosted ROBOCON, an international robotics competition for Prasar Bharti, Doordarshan. The competition was streamed live on Indian national television. What I enjoyed most about it was shooting the adverts.

A similar opportunity came up in London when Smoke TV, University of Westminster's television channel, were looking for a presenter for a show on Examination Tips.

The topic was something that I was interested in and shooting the video was a complete laugh riot. I hope this helps - best of luck for your exams!



To watch more videos click here.


This video was shot by SMOKE TV - the official TV channel run by University of Westminster's Student's Union (UWSU). If you would like to work with them please contact Smoke TV or drop me a line and I can put you in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment